Friday, February 5, 2010

I had my calculus quiz today and I was really scared that I'll be absent 'accidentally' because I burned my midnight oil till quite late I guess.

Anyway, my mum managed to wake me up and tapao 'wan tan mee' with extremely scrumptious 'cha siu' that was burnt a bit.

Alright, back to here. When I reached HELP which doesn't really help me, I thought there will be lots of parking slots available as it's Friday's routine~

But then walaoweh.

No parking and again, I had to block people's car.==

I hate blocking people's car especially when I'm having quiz... zzz

Can you imagine the circumstance whereby you're very stressful solving question and there it comes, your phone is ringing with an unknown number shown! Omg.

But fortunately I've never tried that before. ~

Seriously, HELP's parking sucks!

The parking slots are exaggeratedly LIMITED!

On Wednesday when I was finding parking slot, there were these little brittle clamped 'kancil' and 'kenari' blocking the whole way out. zzz

The pathway, oh no, should be the GAP -- was so narrow.

I was trying to get through it.

I passed half of my car, but then....

@#$^&*(#$%^&*, some eerie sounds were coming out. (You know what happened).

Others were brilliant enough to reverse can go to another way. =-=

Oh well, luckily the 'wonderful scar' wasn't that pretty big that I expected.

I was planning to kick and use my key to leave a 'wonderful scar' to that two cars as well.

But then there were some cars finding parking there, so I didn't do so. =-=

SCREW YOU!!!! RM 50 fine is too little for you!!! ARGH!!! =-=

Ok, come back to the quiz. I'm not really that confident with what I had done. hmm.

Luckily Mr Joel gave me some hints, and so I decided to change my answer. LOL

I was so concentrated thinking the right answer and suddenly there was a finger pointing my answer in front of me. OMG.

and hooray!!!

I have no class tomorrow!!! wee~

No comments:

Post a Comment