Friday, April 30, 2010

I went to Mid Valley with Wei Ping today to buy my Himalaya Soap.

This soap is specially dedicated for those who are having skin sensitive problems, like rashes all over one's body and skin gets itchy easily after bathing.

Then went to focus point there to redeem my FREE contact lens~~~ but the sad thing is I have to wait for another two weeks due to the shortage of stock. -.-

Ended up with the urge to shit AGAIN while waiting for stupid KTM.

While fetching Wei Ping back, someone texted me.

RESULT IS OUT.

I nearly forgot it and sped home.

As usual...

Went to facebook to see everyone's reaction.

[aiyah, shit]

[omg. failed??]

[sad, I screw them up]

[Hate accountings!!!]

[My FIRST Ever Credit--]

[all distictions.--]

These were all the reactions they gave anyway.--

again, as usual, I used a paper to cover the result and revealed 1 by 1.

First, calculus.

Ok...

Next, Chemistry...

Ok...

Beh tahan.

Physics

WHAT THE FUCK?

Physics is the troublemaker every time. --

not going to announce. I'm low-key people. lol

That's all for that. I'm officially done with my foundation.--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be going to Taylors tomorrow.

Omg.

Pray hard so that I can get what I want there.

omg.






No comments:

Post a Comment