Monday, April 19, 2010




Really Sorry, paiseh, bobonochai, oligatai and nandayeyo.

I know it has been quite a long long time since my last blogged.

Well, final was ended last Thursday with the last subject CHEMISTRY...

Okay, first.

Preparations before final -.-



Had a Mc-D supper. Seriously, I like the chili sauce so much!!!

After that, went home to have my
Mister Potato and Nescafe - Mocha flavor.


and CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Cake =)

This was the moment whereby I got really frustrated as my fluorescent light was burnt out when I was studying my 13 CHAPTERS of Chemistry.

Mad d. --

Calculus was okay. Hopefully the graph part will be alright.

Physics was okay too. I think I won't get too many questions wrong GUA. -.-

Chemistry was okay three. Regret for screwing mid-term paper-.-

Anyhow, I'm DAMN proud of my Chemistry II. Undeniably, it was the hardest subject I had ever in foundation.

My wordy reportSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

*touched....T.T*

and hats off to me, as I have finished my foundation. =)

But I have to make the hardest ever decision now i.e. choosing a right university.

I have two options here.

1st. Taylors (which I prefer the most in these two)
As you guys know, Taylors is quite a prestigious university here, though not with the subject Chemical Engineering.

Plus I'm quite sure that I can get the partial scholarship they offer, though just 30% and it's only for the first year. -.- I'll have to pay RM17k for my first year while RM2xk for my 2nd, 3rd and 4th year. I'll check it out whether I can continue to get the scholarship or not if I'm able to sustain.

Besides, the campus will either be in Subang or PJ, which is quite far from my house. @.@

In addition, the next intake is in October, which means that I have to wait for 5 months!!! OMG

2nd. UCSI
Same thing. It's not well-known for chemical engineering course. However, it's cheaper than Taylors. It doesn't offer scholarship, but I'll just have to pay RM16k for every year.

Plus it's nearer(as compared to Taylors but further than HELP) and the next intake is 4th of May.

Meaning to say, I have to make up my mind before 4th of May and the result will be released on 30th of April.

Oh Gosh! I have only less than 4 days to consider!!! *faint*

Anyway, I had an outing with my college mates. Gonna miss them since this will be the last time to see them. T.T

Having our lunch but brunch for me at Nando's. =) I was promoting Nando's. LOL

:D

And went for bowling afterward. ~~~~~~~~

=p

=]

That's all for now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment