Wednesday, September 9, 2009

blah...

This post is going to be quite emo. so do click X if u really can't bear with it.

1st

I realized tat staying in science class isn't tat stressful--

just because of a freakdo who kept asking question as if he's smart...

I'm fed up with that annoying guy--

As usual, he used to ask question in an indecent way without knowing people scolding 'fuck you' behind there...

and today he sneezed like the roaring thunder like nobody's business. earthquake might happen if he were to increase the volume--==

everyone was trying to control themselves not to laugh--

He's such a great disturbance in my class-- Distraction doesn't suit him that much--

and kept asking noobish ques zzz

argh-- next semester I'll have to meet him again...

what to do?

Pray hard so tat he'll fail his physics? lol. so evil-minded--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd

You know when I was paying my fees that time, that old bitch that no man will ever fuck her keyed in my fees wrongly--

so nevermind lo, i asked her to combine the 2 resits together since I need to give the resits to my mum for other purposes.

(because the 1st resit she gave was wrong, and the second resit she gave was the amount left that I should pay)

Then u know what she said??

This has nothing to do with me. It's the registry problem to give you such resits--

she claimed tat it wasn't her fault...!!!

walao...

This is not my fault! What a truly good reason.

So does tat mean that next time if I'm going to pay my fees I can purposely give u a fake cheque and when it comes to the time you guys know it I can just say that it isn't my fault?

wish i could do so==

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I met not only bitch but an old fucker too--

today when I was going home that time, there's a driver who wanted to turn right.

So I have the right to go across that car by left side rite?

then that old fucker that no woman or even prostitute will let him fuck horned me--

and he chased me with his motor!

so 'samseng'...zzz

then he stared at me!!!

and that time i didn't really know where I gained my courage to glare back at him . walao--

then when I was going to turn tat time, i put my signal on and he showed his middle finger to me!!!

walao. wtf you old fucktard!!!

keep your finger off or else I'll curse u .

and tat was what I did after I reached home. ==

and again, i hope to get out from this 'primitive' place forever and away from these samseng.

There was a TV show reported my 'kampung' before.

and people inside said that I WON'T leave here because people here are full of tenderness and treat others humanely...

FUCK OFF LA== stop bluffing rubbish there!

They were by no means humble n friendly!

people here hold these few rules as their philosophies.

NO MONEY NO TALK

WHACK YOU IF YOU DID SOMETHING THAT ANNOYED THEM

and samseng will take over police's job to patrol around.--

I'll leave here if there's chance.

blah... finally finished my emo post--
PS: Not tat emo i guess-

No comments:

Post a Comment