Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2nd sem

Hi people, my holiday finally announced it has expired.

and my hustle n bustle second semester will start tomorrow.

argh--

Seriously, friend does mean a necessary element in our parts of lives==

I have to undergo this semester with no friends but anonymous or better to be called as 'strangers' who MAYBE will become my fren.==

and guess I'll b bored to max for this semester as I'll just have to study in the following class only.....
1.SR9
2.SR7
3.SR4
4.SR6

Have to purposely take the shuttle bus to block kpd science lab some more...--

argh..==

My second semester

people: eh, second semester very tough to pass through one.

got so dreaded of hearing this for million times... haha

Anyway, second semester, I'm coming~

No comments:

Post a Comment