Friday, January 8, 2010

TO YOU ADMIN FUCKERS!

You ridiculous admin always do ridiculous job, don't you?

Firstly you asked me to convince the lecturer so that he can change the time.

and yes, I tried and it was success.

and what sorts of rubbish excuses you gave me just now?

Told me that I can't change my group, because another group is full?

Helo, before that the that group was already clashing with my other subject , so how can I select that group??

Now I'm wondering what's the point for me to convince the lecturer and students???

Were you perfunctory? or taking me as a fool?

I'm not that fussy, I just need a way to solve my problem.

And after I did so you fucker and bitch said that it wouldn't make a change?

How absurd you all are!

I'd rather like you to tell me that my time coudln't be changed at all.

But now???

When Mr Naj sent me a message telling me that he had changed the time and told admin about this, I was so so so glad and relief.

But it came to a great great disappointment and I never expected it to happen.

and whenever I go to admin office there, you lazy fucker and bitch will always sit there and listen to our problems.

and after we tell you our problems and again, you brainless fucker and bitch can't get it and come to the desk and ask us to repeat again.

So why don't you come straight away to the desk and listen, you scare you'll get heart-attack is it? Because you're walking too much???

If so, I really hope you two will get it asap. You rubbish are not worth living on earth.

And we students are telling problems there but not barking!

I have my self-respect!

and what for I paid so much administration fees?

WE HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE?

No. It should be SIFATLAH! WE ARE LAZY TO HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE. BABI!

Regret coming to HELP!

I feel like I'm a loser now....

No comments:

Post a Comment