Tuesday, January 5, 2010

^*&^&$%^#$%#$%$#!@#$%&*!@#$%&*($#$%^#$)*^$#^&*^$#@$(^$^&^$#$^&

Tell you now, I was kinda pissed off with tat stupid admin office!

I planned to take Moral and my compulsory subject subject- calculus for this semester.

bim bim bomb bomb bang bang!!!

My timetable is now having a critical 'accident' whereby calculus and Moral are clashing with each other including my Chemistry and Physics!

and guess what?

I went to admin office today and thought they can genuinely settle down the timetable dilemma-- for me=-=

but then they asked me not to take Moral for this semester and take it during degree year 1.

what the hell!

I have plenty of time right now yet I can't spend my time wisely--

and they told me an 'awesome' solution and that is, try to convince the lecturer and students in calculus class.

Holy shit!

Ask your brainless mind sincerely, do you think it's possible to sort out the problem like this? Oh ya, you brainless one ma, how can you deliberate?

Convince??? Ass hole la you!

Helo, I'm here paying to study but not being a promoter or sales to convince someone!

Some more my timetable now. Not to include Moral, I'm having class from Monday to Friday.

For Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'll be having 1 class only.

WTF! --

Anyway, I left there and took a bus to KPD to continue the lab session.

But then *blink*.

Maybe I can try to convince Physics lecturer and 6/7 students in that class? LOL

And yes, thank you very much to you guys and Mr Naj, though the request is still in the pending progress but I seriously appreciated your HELP so much. At least you did HELP me........T.T

and a thousands time of sorry to all my physics classmate.......... T.T

Anyhow, if the request is approved, I can take moral and calculus a for this semester....

PRAY HARD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, come back to my class for today.

I had Chemistry, Physics and supposed to have moral but then calculus.

For Chemistry, quite okay la.

Just that her english was walaoweh funny.

Her English too Indian already. LOL

Random = landom

Increases = increacious

Will observe more about this during her class later~ LOL

For Physics, okay lo. As usual. Nothing much was changed.

For Calculus. aiks. I abandoned my maths for few months already.

There seemed to be so many smart asses in calculus class. LOL

But I'm the lame ass la indeed. haha.

and then introduce ourselves lo as usual.

My name is Cj, from Kepong and like cooking and reading-- Can't crap my hobby out. Takkan I say farming at happy farm or playing restaurant city? LOL

N my calculus lecturer, Mr Joel kept saying that he'd like the class to be fun, not quiet blah blah.....

--

Anyway, still, I think I better keep quiet for the whole calculus class. ~ =-=

No comments:

Post a Comment