Thursday, January 28, 2010

=-=

Well, apparently I'm going to complain AGAIN.--

I don't know why am I so 'lucky' in these sorts of camping thingies.

When I was in form 5, I was praying not to get into NS but 'THANK GOD' it didn't work.

Then again, I prayed so that I can get to the nearest place. But I was the one who was being sent to the furthest place. =-=

And for this 'leadershit' camp, after weeks and weeks of worrying, eventually I know where am I going and I don't really look forward to it.

For your information, I'll be going to Gopeng. =-=

Yeah, most of them said Gopeng is the best among the two places.

You can have water rafting, and something like jungle trekking in Gua Tempurung and actually I had been to Gua Tempurung before.

Nevertheless it was truly a traumatic experience for me as the river water there was flowing very rapid and so, my 'zap ba lang' slipper that I bought from don't-know-where was worn out and ended up washing away by water. --

Fine, my teacher then lent me a NEW slipper. *Oh, I was supposed to pay her for that new slipper but afterward I forgot. omg*

Very fortunately, same thing came again=-=.

So I had to walk with bare foot. =-=

I nearly fall down for a few times because it was too slippery and I had drenched my whole attire. *I think I did fell down for 1-3 times perhaps*

I guess both pairs of slippers are now stuck somewhere in the middle or underneath the boulders and rocks.

So maybe I can 'meet' them again? LOL Guess they're now grown with plankton all over their bodies. yucks

Well, for water rafting, frankly speaking, I have never tried that before.

Hopefully I won't fell into the river and then................................................................................(you know la)

And I don't know why am I going with a bunch of March intake students instead of May intake students. --

Life's just so unfair. But that's life isn't it?

Besides, they are kinda biased. =-=

Just have a look at it:

RECOMMENDED ITEMS TO BRING ALONG FOR LEADERSHIP CAMP

NOMAD ADVENTURE EARTH CAMP, GOPENG (adventure some more) ==
- Student ID Card (compulsory)
- Comfortable clothing for activities (t-shirts & shorts / track pants during the day)
- Sports shoes are compulsory for all land activities. No open toe sandals are allowed
for your safety.
- For water activity, we recommend for all to wear either sport shoe or strappy sandal
(eg. Teva sandals). NO FLIP-FLOPS, NO CROCS!
- Insect / mosquito repellant
- Strong torch lights and spare batteries
- Personal medication and toiletries
- Towel
Optional items
- Hat / cap
- Raincoat (the best way to keep warm & dry if it’s raining)
- Water bottle
- Tidbits
- Sleeping Bag & Foam Mat. Bring along some pillows for more comfort.

EL SANCTUARY, ALOR GAJAH
- Student ID Card (compulsory)
- Comfortable clothing for activities (t-shirts & shorts / track pants during the day)
- Outdoor/sport attire (with a pair of reliable sneakers)
- Personal medication and toiletries
- Extra clothing if it’s rainy season
- Towel
Optional items
- Hat / cap
- Raincoat (the best way to keep warm & dry if it’s raining)
- Water bottle
- Tidbits

You can see how biased they are from the appliances needed. =-=

Undoubtedly Gopeng's one would be very fun while Alor Gajah's one is just like staying in a hotel and spend your whole day in a way JUST LIKE THAT LO. *I prefer that anyhow*

Fine, Gopeng then Gopeng LO--

Sigh.....--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quizzes are coming....--

I had my Chemistry quiz today.

Physics and calculus quizzes will be the next. omg. I seriously have no idea of what the lecturers were teaching when I was in class. Got to catch up. T.T omg

That's all~ bye folks. ~

1 comment: