Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My 1st sem fnal was over~~~

dang dang dang dummmmmmm~~~

People been complaining why no updates on my rusted bloggie~

eh, stated before leh, BLOG WILL NOT BE UPDATED TILL MY FINALS END~

Seriously, I was mentally n physically abused during the finals......== *pening pening*

Especially that absurd and suffocating COMPUTING PRINCIPLE..--

I was forced to memorize lots of stupid stuffs... *pening pening 2*

and the worst thing was

What I read so far was useless as the lecturers came out that part with only few questions *finally fainted*

Others...

Guess can die laaaa...

Haiz... Bvon will not continue her studies at HELP anymore...

Will miss her. haha

And happy birthday to Teng and Aaron~
1111Topsy_Turvey_Birthday_Cake_by_p.jpg Happy Birthday cake image by jbutton68


Big enough leh~ ^^ though it's not edible anyway~~~^^

Going to cut my hair tomorrow with Miss Evon!!!

So excited!!! *Psycho already ah u?*

U know why?

I didn't go for a haircut for 5 months.

because of that stupid NS la--

Will get a new hairstyle~

Deciding whether to dye my hair or not...

haiz~

PS: Shit... don't what happened to my blog because what I had typed out was completely lost=--= zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment