Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ahem... It's time to update.

and it's glad to announce....... I"M DONE WITH MY MALAYSIAN PROJECT!!!

lol. But I didn't do my part well. So did others...== *sigh*

Our project was a last minute work. It was crystal clear obvious as...

everything was not well organized.

Anyway, it was over~

Pictures were already uploaded to Facebook. lazy to upload here.

.......................................................................................................................................................................


Went to PC fair yesterday with Giap and yi lai cai(Alyss).

again, I learned a lesson.

Don't ever believe rumors !!!

When we were preparing to go out, we received a call from our Skypie-friend (zai gu), which we were going to meet her after the pc fair right at KLCC...

She told us not to go there by car as it was extremely JAM...==

In fact, it wasn;t.==

Some more there was a protest carrying out at I-don't-know-where-
PS: You want to protest go home protest la-- Don't block the whole road! Memang malang sometimes to stay in Malaysia.

Politicians overseas get into their parties according to the latter's inspiration and motion but here? Lol. AGAMA dan KAUM--

1Malaysia? It's a day that will never arrive== and I wrote lots of my own perception about 1Malaysia.

My friend said that my "karangan" was so aggressive--

Fine lah.

Then,we changed our plan.

We reached there by KTM then LRT . what a troublesome way to go but there was no other better way==

By the time we reached there, omg. it's already noon.--

and we had to go into the Hall there under the unbearably hot sun==

When we went in, the promoters were wearing their costumes like vase or in other word, prostitute==

and worst came to worst when they asked you to fill up don't-know-what-kind-of-form. No, they were actually begging.

"Sir, could you please help me to fill this form please?"

"Sorry, I'm busy."

"Sir, it won't take a long time for you to fill in, just 1 min"

"Sorry...(in a very decent way)'

"Sir, please la, please la..." (Agitating me to go on further, some more her tone was so irritating==)

I got away from her as if she was transparent==...

It was so crammed full inside!!!

wtf== yet the photographer was standing there to take nicely posed prostitute-- He made the whole way JAM!!!=-=

Imagining to get a magic wand from Harry Porter to make all the people vanish==
PS: Crazy la u--

My head got so dizzy and it was hard to breathe there.

Again, another team of promoter was promoting their phone...

"Sir, Sir, please have a look at our phone. See it see it, see it, see it, see it x100)

Again, imagining the conversation further...

"Is it free?"

"No"

"then what for u shout so loudly? As if I'm deaf=="

Finally I bought my pendrives and ear phone--

then we went to Nandos to have our lunch...

We had queued for a long time== since there were so many customers inside--

Then we got the place that we used to sit. *lucky*

The roasted chicken there was so delectable...

You'll definitely love it~

But it was a bit pricey, oops, I mean the service charge-=-

After that, accompanied Giap to buy his stuffs at Nike.

For me right, Nike's stuffs aren't that cool.

I personally like the "tick" only.... haha

Then met up with Zai Gu for a few minutes.

She was covering her face's bottom part==

crap==

But we didn't reveal her 'true' face la~ lol

Finally we went back...

OMG!!!

It was so crowded at KLCC LRT Station!!!

Wtf!!!

U have to line up for 20++ minutes to get the ticket...==

What the--

Then u have to squeeze into that fully packaged train--

It wasn't the worst.

Why?

U have to take another train... Oh my god *holding my head with hands and shaking--*

We had been waiting for such a long time for people to buy the ticket using machine at KL Sentral.

and they were so noob to buy the ticket one by one...

Shit you la== *pissed off* zz

You'll definitely roll your eyes non-stop because the train lagi highly packed==

and we managed to get into the train *lucky* really? I doubt......

now only we know how 'pack like sardine' feels......

I stood in front of a Malay, and he was sweating...

yuck!*faint*

I quickly used the plastic bag to cover my nose...

he was staring me in a weird way==

Then I turned not to face him...

WTF!

U know, when people came in that time, his sweaty n sticky body rubbed against my back!!! *gasp*

OH MY DEWA-DEWI!!!

Why am I so unlucky whenever I'm in a train?

Last time 'rubbed' with Pakistan people, now a Malay uncle, sweaty that type some more ==

walao!!!

My backside got soaked-- wtf

Fortunately people went off and I managed to find another place to stand...

and he was facing Giap then==

Then the foreigners were blocking the door...

When the door opened rite, people from inside couldn't gt out.

The Malays were yelling at them: "KELUAR! Keluar! Bodoh..."

*Thinking...*

Kau ni baru bodoh. Kau anggap Malaysia so Well-known meh dan you expect semua orang pun tahu you punya bahasa?

lol

Finally, we managed to 'survive' after the 'long' and thrilling duration in that train==

We kept spraying perfume when we got into the car.

"Why did we believe those ridiculous rumors???" *grumble*=)

"No idea."

After tat continued our next location, Jusco.

That Giap was such an "outstanding" shopaholic as he had used up so many $$...zz

Finally we went back==

Planned to blog yesterday but don't know why my computer couldn't be connected with the line==

zzz.......................................................................................................................................................

grr.... tomorrow is my Malaysian Quiz n yet I study nothing about it...]

I have been watching Japan Animation for the whole day... lol

FB-ing some more...

Guess tomorrow I will die cham cham...

Oh ya, final is approaching and guess blog will not be updated until my Finals end--

It was so funny just now...

When we were on the way to the car after we had our dinner, a rat passed by and we yelled.

Then mum jumped after the rat passed up... lol....zzz

that's the end. bb and goodnight. 
...............................................................................................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. hey hey hey i didnt advice u all not to drive there la !!!!! did I say tat?
    i was juz telling u all how worse was my condition here only =.=
    sorry la, if i meant tat indirectly or confused u all at tat time

    by
    zai gu =.=

    ReplyDelete